Monday, April 19, 2010

scatter brain

My mind is a bit full.
Mother is stuck in London because of a volcano whose name I can't even pronounce. I could mash the keyboard and people will think I'm fluent in Icelandic.
The universe keeps shouting things at me and it's all up in my grill and I'm going to do my best but first I just need a really good nights sleep.
Did I say sleep, I meant dragon. I NEED a dragon.
YES universe, I am listening but shhh I'm trying to write a blog.

I've been trying to nail down a character design but I change her every time I draw her. I ended up giving up and just drew her as part of a completed picture to extrapolate the character design from there which worked out very well. I'll save that one for my finished folio.


Mary Blair inspired bird painting. I think I'll post it to my grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment