Friday, April 23, 2010

Inspired by How To Train Your Dragon

What I wouldn't do for a dragon right now. A Night Fury would do me nicely thank you. I have seen this movie twice now, once in normal-D once in 3D. Honestly, I preferred it in 3d. Except I need to get a custom pair of 3D glasses made.

Reasons I love this movie:
The character and dragon designs.
The dragons are just like big spiky kitties.
The Night Fury makes the coolest sound when powering up.The soundtrack.
The concept art.

I can't wait to get my hands on the "Art of" book. There is a fantastic video with a large sample of images from the book on this blog here.
Or check out the reviews on Amazon.
Some part of me deep down still believes I will get a real dragon but for now the only outlet I have is drawing. Drawing dragons is ridiculous amounts of fun. My art inspired by the How to Train Your Dragon concept art:


No comments:

Post a Comment